Have your say on what you’ll pay
The consultation is now closed. Should you wish to provide any feedback to South East Water, contact us at https://oursay.org/southeastwater
Terms and Conditions
Have Your Say for your chance to win a $150 prize
1. The Promoter is South East Water. ABN 89066902547, 101 Wells Street, Frankston VIC 3199.
2. Entry is open to all South East Water customers, community members and stakeholders.
3. The competition commences on Friday 17 March 2017 at 7.00 am (AEST) and ends at 5.00 pm on
Friday 23 June 2017.
4. To enter the competition, participants need to go to yoursay.southeastwater.com.au, register their
details, and join the conversation by having their say through one of the options available, which
may include a forum, a survey, or a bill estimator. To be eligible, we must receive the entrant’s full
name and correct email address.
5. All survey participants who register their details, including a full name and correct email address,
and have their say prior to 5.00 pm (AEST) Friday 23 June 2017 will automatically be entered into
the weekly draw.
6. There will be one prize draw per week, conducted at 12.00 pm each Monday during the competition
period at South East Water 101 Wells Street, Frankston, Victoria, 3199. Entries at the time of draw
that are deemed not to have complied with these terms and conditions will be deemed invalid.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, misdirected
or illegible submissions. Employees of South East Water and their immediate family are not eligible
for the competition. The Promoter has the right to remove any entries that appear to be duplicates
or multiple entries. The subscription form requires only one entry person. Multiple entries will be
8. The prize consists of a choice of a $150 Woolworths voucher, a $150 Coles voucher or a $150 credit
on a customer’s South East Water bill. The prize is not redeemable for cash.
9. The winners will be notified by email and will be published each week at
10. Survey participants who win the weekly draw and choose the prize of a $150 credit on their South
East Water bill will have their next water bill credited with $150. If the total of the customers’ bill is
less than $150 before the $150 prize is applied, the remaining amount will be carried forward and
applied as a credit on the customers’ next South East Water bill.
11. The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter as part of gathering customer
insights and feedback to help shape its future water and sewerage services and their prices. The
Promoter may disclose your personal information to contractors it engages to assist it in conducting
the competition, compiling the feedback, communicating with the entrant and promoting the
survey. By entering, you agree that the Promoter may use the information collected for research
and communications purposes. The Promoter is bound by the Information Privacy Principles under
the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 (VIC).
12. The Promoter's decisions will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.