Have your say on what you’ll pay
We’re excited to introduce you to the South East Water bill simulator. It’s a slightly different way for you to have your say on the services that are important to you and how much you’re willing to pay (or not pay) for them. We’ll use your feedback to help shape our services and pricing for the next five years and beyond.
It’ll take less than 20 minutes to complete and when you do you’ll go into our weekly draw to win a $150 credit on your next bill. See More info for terms and conditions
We’ve been listening to what our customers have been saying through surveys, focus groups, online forums, social media and even our have your say website. There are definitely some common themes in what we’re hearing and we’re keen to explore them with you through this simulator. Customers are telling us to deliver value by focusing on:
• safe and reliable water and sewerage services
• a positive customer experience
• supporting a sustainable community
• efficient and affordable services
We can do this a number of ways depending on your willingness to pay or save on your bill. With this simulator, you can help decide where we should focus our future efforts and what initiatives and services we could reduce, keep or enhance to deliver better value. There are no right or wrong answers, and your choices won’t have any direct impact on your current bill.
The bill simulator is easy to use and there’s a short how-to guide should you need it. We’ve based this on an annual amount of $1,000 (or $250 each quarter) which represents the average bill for one of our residential customers. Keep in mind the bill impact displayed is only a guide and may vary for different bill types. For instance, if your average annual bill is only $500, the impacts may be less.
Thanks for having your say – we’re listening.
South East Water
Terms and Conditions
Have Your Say for your chance to win a $150 prize
1. The Promoter is South East Water. ABN 89066902547, 101 Wells Street, Frankston VIC 3199.
2. Entry is open to all South East Water customers, community members and stakeholders.
3. The competition commences on Friday 17 March 2017 at 7.00 am (AEST) and ends at 5.00 pm on
Friday 23 June 2017.
4. To enter the competition, participants need to go to yoursay.southeastwater.com.au, register their
details, and join the conversation by having their say through one of the options available, which
may include a forum, a survey, or a bill estimator. To be eligible, we must receive the entrant’s full
name and correct email address.
5. All survey participants who register their details, including a full name and correct email address,
and have their say prior to 5.00 pm (AEST) Friday 23 June 2017 will automatically be entered into
the weekly draw.
6. There will be one prize draw per week, conducted at 12.00 pm each Monday during the competition
period at South East Water 101 Wells Street, Frankston, Victoria, 3199. Entries at the time of draw
that are deemed not to have complied with these terms and conditions will be deemed invalid.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, misdirected
or illegible submissions. Employees of South East Water and their immediate family are not eligible
for the competition. The Promoter has the right to remove any entries that appear to be duplicates
or multiple entries. The subscription form requires only one entry person. Multiple entries will be
8. The prize consists of a choice of a $150 Woolworths voucher, a $150 Coles voucher or a $150 credit
on a customer’s South East Water bill. The prize is not redeemable for cash.
9. The winners will be notified by email and will be published each week at
10. Survey participants who win the weekly draw and choose the prize of a $150 credit on their South
East Water bill will have their next water bill credited with $150. If the total of the customers’ bill is
less than $150 before the $150 prize is applied, the remaining amount will be carried forward and
applied as a credit on the customers’ next South East Water bill.
11. The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter as part of gathering customer
insights and feedback to help shape its future water and sewerage services and their prices. The
Promoter may disclose your personal information to contractors it engages to assist it in conducting
the competition, compiling the feedback, communicating with the entrant and promoting the
survey. By entering, you agree that the Promoter may use the information collected for research
and communications purposes. The Promoter is bound by the Information Privacy Principles under
the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 (VIC).
12. The Promoter's decisions will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.